1. A clay that is mined in the kao-ling mountains of China for centuries – yes, we swear by how ancient it is!
2. It is soft and tender, and white in colour.
3. Can be used in the form of facial masks, poultices, soaps, scrubs, deodorants and facial powders.
4. This clay is so fine that it absorbs naturally, that is a boon for your oily skin.
5. You can mix it with a little warm water to apply on your face for removal of excess oil from pores.
6. Very effective in removing dirt, grime and other impurities – thus, unclogging the pores.
7. Its gentleness makes it a very effective facial cleanser that can be used daily.
8. Is best against acne – even the most painful ones, that can lead to red scars.
9. The same properties of its removal of impurities make it a good shampoo for keeping your hair clean, naturally.
10. It also exfoliates the scalp as it increases the blood circulation.
11. After constant use, there is no trace of damage left in your hair.
12. You not only get longer, stronger mane but also one that is dandruff-free.
13. It soothes your skin, and removes all whiteheads.