- When combined with water and left to dry on the skin as a clay mask, the clay is able to bind to bacteria and toxins living on the surface of the skin and within pores to extract these from the pours
- It is used often in tooth pastes as a mineralizing agent used in deodorants and creams as an anti-fungal, anti-odour, anti-bacterial
- The clay can be added to your bath water and used as a soaking liquid, binding to the toxins that are dispelled from your skin the clay leaves skin feeling smooth
- It is very gentle and naturally cleansing apply a small amount of the clay directly to the skin and allow it to sit for several minutes before wiping/rinsing it away
- Sourced from Bhuj and Kutch areas of Gujarat.