Nature’s Tattva Moroccan Rhassoul clay, Green, is your go-to for exfoliation and pore-tightening on top of oil-absorption. It can be called illite Clay or Sea Clay, the green color comes from the amount of decomposed plant material and iron oxide.
Nature’s Tattva Moroccan Rhassoul Clay (Green)
- It is detoxifying and rich in ions that attach to dirt and remove it.
- Exfoliates skin and opens clogged pores.
- It has healing properties against rashes and skin allergies.
- The clay can also be used on oily hair in a similar manner.
- Rhassoul clay is cleansing and makes hair soft, silky, shiny and manageable.