Nature’s Tattva Henna leaf Powder is made from handpicked Henna leaves found in the Sojat city area of Rajasthan, India. We have tied up with henna leaf pickers across the area to give you the very best quality, every time. Henna can we use to make a conditioning hair pack of as a hair dye along with our Indigo powder. Henna is known to be a great conditioner and a shine imparter for the hair. Direction:-Use in combination with indigo for hair dyeing and other powders as a hair conditioner pack.
Nature’s Tattva Henna Powder
- Nature’s Tattva Henna Powder is 100% natural, It is made from handpicked henna leaves found in the Sojat city of Rajasthan.
- It naturally conditions and colours the hair.
- The natural properties of henna promote hair growth. The powder can be used to create an essential oil that nourishes and encourages growth.
- Henna has antifungal and antimicrobial properties that cool and soothe your scalp. This controls scalp itching.
- Using henna regularly on your hair cures dandruff and prevents it from coming back.
SKU: nt-hennpow Category: Powders/ Clays