While you may not think that clay could naturally have such a bold colour, the beautiful soft purple colour of this clay is due to high levels of magnesium. Purple clay benefits are mostly anti-aging. Magnesium, after all, helps ensure healthy skin cells, which can make you look younger.
Nature’s Tattva Brazilian Purple Clay, 125g
Purple Brazilian clay can also help prevent your skin from absorbing environmental contaminants and impurities. That is why purple clay is one of the most popular natural clays for soap.
- 100% natural colors
- Remove waste, impurities and dead skin cells
- Reduce skin and hair oiliness
- Provide firming effect increase skin elasticity
- Approved by Ecocert
- Enhance blood circulation stimulating elastin and collagen production
- Improve emulsion, gel stability and sensory
- Environmental friendly
- No animal testing
Availability: 65 in stock