As Summers are here, there’s perspiration and moisture and your skin could become dry too. With sun damage, chlorines, and the effect of the AC environment, you perhaps need more standard lotion to maintain it all dewy. That’s why, when the temperature rises, it is recommended to use Aloe Vera. Drink aloe Vera juice every day as part of the wake-up tonic. You could even use it as for gel mask and apply it for the hair’s best hydration.
Aloe Vera is succulent, defined for medicinal use to refresh one’s skin. Apart from strong antioxidant with antibacterial properties, it moisturizes the skin without getting oily, good for any skin type. It soaks up fast, and it actually plumps fine lines, too. It even softens dead cells and allows one to remove them, making skin brighter and smoother. It’s a wonderful remedy for skin itching and redness.
Learn how to make the right use of the aloe vera gel DIY recipe for your body below!
Top 3 Aloe Vera Gel DIY recipes
Check out the given DIY recipes for quick skin and hair revival:
A. Prepare a tonic
1. Add some drops of lime and water to gel in a glass of water. Drink an empty stomach in the morning.
2. Drink an empty stomach in the morning.
B. Healthy Skin Mask
1. Mix Aloe Vera with drops of lime in a bowl. Lime juice is an organic cleanser and conditioner that removes dead cells and recede acne scars and pigmentation.
2. Rub the mixture on the neck area and the face. Leave it for around 20 minutes. Wash and use with a moisturizer.
3. Use the gel on the skin and spend a little time rubbing them on one’s face. Conversely, you could use fabric eye pads as well. If you feel any kind of itchiness, don’t stress; remove the mask and use a little water to dilute it. In case you are delicate to it, do not apply any lemon.
C. Mask for hair
1. Add the gel with some drops of lime and a tbsp. of coconut oil in a blender. Minerals and vitamins in Aloe Vera, along with saturated fats in coconut oil, nurture follicles and stimulate hair growth and a healthy scalp.
2. Put the mixture on the hair around 30 minutes prior to washing.
3. Start massaging your hair before it becomes wet in the shower to rinse it out. Make sure you buy the best quality aloe vera gel online for the best outcome.
Looking for aloe vera gel online? Well, Nature’s Tattva has got you covered with its pure and natural aloe vera gel that is superb for your skin and heals your skin and hair issues from roots.